Version 1.4 of RNOEffects by jPV^RNO was released today. 🙂
RNOEffects is an imagine processing program with focus on good batch conversion options and alpha channel based effects.
It runs on AmigaOS 4, MorphOS, AmigaOS 3 (68K/WOS), and AROS.
Version 1.4 includes the following changes:
- Images can be saved as AmigaOS, NewIcons, GlowIcons, OS4, PNG, and DualPNG
icons with configurable properties that include icon type, tooltypes, selected image, default tool, stack, position, drawer properties, etc.
- Added the “Freehand” drawing mode
- Added the “Opacity map” effect for creating and inserting B&W opacity map images of alpha channels
- Added the “ARexx” effect to launch ARexx scripts within the program
- Added an example ARexx script
- Better text editing/importing/exporting options for the text drawing effect
- Draw and crop effects can be positioned with the mouse
- Re-designed the line effect and added an arrowhead option
- Added buttons and keys to load next and previous pictures in the directory
- Added the undo levels setting
- Added the redo option
- Removed overlapping keyboard shortcuts for copy/cut/paste operations
- Fixed pathless file arguments
- Safer error handling
You can download the AmigaOS 4 version for free here:
You can find more information (and downloads) on the official webpage:
A video showing the program running on MorphOS has been uploaded to YouTube today. You can find it below.
Thanks for visiting my blog and see you in another post here on Gaming on AmigaOS 4! 🙂